Sunday, February 12, 2017

Drive-thru Cannabis Dispensary Prices


I just did a google search too see if there were any drive-thru dispensaries that exist in this world. I found that there are already medical dispensaries doing drive-thru. And the first recreational drive-thru dispensary is being opened in Oregon later this year. I wasn't able to find that dispensaries website to see what they are pricing their products for.  So my pricing research is going to come from personal experience. Non drive-thru dispensaries prices for a gram of cannabis can range anywhere from $10 - $30 dollars, depending on the quality of the bud. Since my business is supposed to be able to run with 1person maximum, that means I won't have to pay lots of workers like traditional dispensaries do. I believe I can cut down to $5 dollar grams of high quality product. But I wouldn't want undercut prices with my competitors. So I would keep it at the established $10 dollar grams. Where I would be saving money is in wages. I went looking at the prices of dispensaries around my area. The lowest gram prices I have seen are $5 dollars which means that I can lower my gram price to that amount. I would see 1/8 oz. prices for $15 - $40 depending on how much it costs to purchase that product. The thing with my drive thru dispensary business is that it depends on how high quality product I want to sell to my customers. I’m thinking of buying the lowest quality bud from suppliers so that I can have my prices be the lowest around. Since I am trying to go for that cheap and convenient but does the job vibe like a McDonalds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment