Tuesday, January 3, 2017

What I want out of my Entrepreneurship and Technology Class

Today was the first day of winter quarter. I only had one class to go to, which was my Entrepreneurship and Technology class. Our instructor gave us homework, asking us to create a blog and to create a blog post on what we want out of his class.

I'm not a picky guy so my wants will be easy to accommodate. A 4.0 would be nice. Just kidding, I'm down for anything above a 2.5. But for real though, anything above a 2.0 and I will be okay with. From what I can take away from syllabus day, the class doesn't seem difficult. I'd probably have to try really hard to get anything below a 2.0. At least, that was vibe I was getting from our instructor, Andrew Fry.

Besides the passing grades, I would like to learn as much as I can about entrepreneurship. I plan on taking the plunge to be an entrepreneur at some point in my life. The wisdom bestowed upon Andrew Fry and the people he brings in will be worth their weight in gold. I really like the fact that he actually has a lot of experience in founding and selling startups. It makes what he says a lot more legitimate.

Extra brownie points for not putting to me to sleep during lectures. So if my instructor can deliver on on a passing grade and not putting me to sleep, I'll be a happy camper. Judging based off the first lecture, my wants will be accommodated in this department. The instructor is a great public speaker and he got jokes too.

Oh! And one more thing. This might be asking for too much but I also want to be inspired. I basically want to be brain washed into thinking that even I can have the courage to break away from the herd and do something others only dream of. To be able to break away from a 9-5 and live my life on my own terms. I feel like such a cliche millennial for saying that, but it's what I want. And I am willing to put in the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment